Saly

salythereader

Born to Be Wild - Elle Kennedy Rating 3.5
Another enjoyable Bishop book this time it is Owen's twin Jake. Jake is former special forces who has been recently honourably discharged though he hasn't told his family that yet, he is in limbo, lost after his last mission which was a disaster and not making the call on a job offer so when he sees Bree again after so many years, she offers a distraction.

He and Bree spent three magical months together boinking like monkeys, he left then going into the army. For Bree he represents her wild past and the guy she almost threw everything away for(SAT's, law school). He is like her drug and she thought she loved him but looking back they only shared sex since Jake never let it be more.

Soon they are doing that again but when Jake tries to just talk to her she acts surprised and he realizes how closed off he is and makes an effort. Things go well until they meet her snob parents and he mouths off. He was justified in a way but he did act immature and I liked how Bree told him that he is a coward with no responsibilities in life.

I loved seeing Lexie and Cooper the most again, wherein Lexie finally has the courage to take the relationship public.

When I read this author I know what to expect, sexy times. Looking forward to Austin's book.