Saly

salythereader

Heartsong - Melinda Cross I can't say I loved this book that much it had too much of angst I suppose and both the hero and heroine were people with scars and more comfortable with music than talking. I mean she wins a contest and he asks her to work with him and she agrees but for most of the book they are not together.

In a childhood filled with foster homes with no-one to call her own, the heroine is like an island, who doesn't really show how she feels and knows how to protect herself and when she sees she has let the hero in, tries to stop it.

For most of the book because the hero is so closed off she mistakes certain things(like his sister for one), she doesn't know what she has done for him. He kind of lost his way after his divorce(his wife was his pianist) and his music changed and she understood that.

I dunno the book wasn't dreamy or that romantic, just okay.