Saly

salythereader

One Dance with the Sheikh - Tessa Radley This is another Kincaid book about the oldest daughter Lauren who jilted Eli in the last book. Laurel has always been perfect, trying to be a role-model for her siblings, working for the company but she is tired of it and wants adventure.

The hero is a friend of her ex-fiancee who needs a temporary wife and Lauren fits the bill, so he takes her on an adventure to Vegas and afterwards propositions her, marry him temporarily and in return he would help her family's struggling company.

They get married and it is kind of platonic, but they do sleep together a few time & then suddenly Lauren falls for him and when the hero expresses his desire to not have kids, leaves, since he has his company, the thing he married her for.

Of course she ends up pregnant but he shows up for her not knowing that fact and is in love with her. I found the book dull actually, it wasn't bad but nothing special either.