Saly

salythereader

Spring Bride - Sandra Marton This has to be my least favorite book in the series, I found the heroine acting immaturely just for the heck of it. Her father died and she is 22 and free to do whatever she wants but she doesn't know what, so she takes a cruise, without telling her over-protective brothers & then behaves in TSTL fashion, she is robbed in a country she doesn't know, almost attacked and when the judgmental hero comes to her rescue doesn't tell him she has no cash and is deposited by a taxi in the middle of nowhere, but does she go to the police?No.

She could have called any of her brothers or her banker for help, but she has pride and wants to do things on her own, so she goes to the hero's private island and agrees to work off her debt there.

The hero is another judgmental guy, thinks she is one of those wealthy women who thinks she is too good for him. He has a chip on his shoulder coz of not growing wealthy and then a rich girl who used him. Of course there is mis- communication and he comes to take revenge and learns differently.

I was kind of "meh" through this book.