Saly

salythereader

Sheikh Without a Heart - Sandra Marton This was such a typical Marton, hero thinks he is God, comes to clean up after his dead degenerate brother and makes assumptions about the heroine and who can forget the punishing kisses. Heroine is a typical HP heroine, silently suffers her younger sister's antics and even takes on her child, who she adores and pretends to be his mother. The hero takes her with him, she hates him, kisses him, you know how it goes. They fall fast for each other but still she continues to lie, things blow up and then HEA. Honestly, it's been done so many times before.

This is not a bad read if you know what you expect going in, drama and a heroine who melts when the hero touches her, I was just not in the right frame of mind to read this I guess since it is more of a 3 star, typical HP read but the whole monotonicity of it makes it 2 stars.