Saly

salythereader

A Bravo Homecoming - Christine Rimmer Decent book. Travis is the only one in his family not married and the one who works for an oil company, he tried the love route but was devastated when his fiancee died so when his mom tries to set him up again he lies and says he is engaged to Sam, his best friend and who works in a man's world, oil rigs.

Sam has just turned thirty and wants a new life, after her first and only heart-break she is ready to try living again on land, a normal life and Travis says he will help her do that if she plays along with him. So, she learns to be a girl girl, at first hating it and then slowly liking it, the change affecting her.

Her transformation changes the relationship between the h/H, they start to explore a relationship and the hero wants to move fast, sometimes making Sam uncomfortable because things are happening too fast for her and she has concerns.

There really wasn't any conflict in the book, it was a decent read, even though the romance did move too fast but I guess that is how it was.