Saly

salythereader

Divorced, Desperate and Delicious - Christie Craig Enjoyed the book, the hero has been sleep-walking through life since his wife died, when he finds himself about to lose his life, to his corrupt partner & he realizes he does want to live and that he's been so absorbed that he's pushed his friends away, shot he makes him way to the heroine's house.

The heroine has a family history, her mother & grandmother have gotten married & divorced million times & she does not want to repeat history so she's never getting involved again, one divorce was enough & so was the other almost marriage. The hero takes her hostage, kind of trying to convince her that he is not a dirty cop & is being setup.

The heroine does not want to sleep with him, she knows she will start dreaming about weddings while the hero knows that he feels something deeper for her than casual sex. I enjoyed the book, the hero was jealous as hell about all the men wanting to take her out & thinking that she still loves her ex.

I also enjoyed her crazy bunch of friends.