Saly

salythereader

Behind Boardroom Doors - Jennifer Lewis I didn't enjoy this book at all mainly because I didn't feel the romance was a romance & I didn't like the heroine much, I felt the only reason she was with the hero was because she wanted to climb the corporate ladder, liked his lifestyle and the weird part was within a week of dating him she's thinking of wedding bells.

I kind of found her foolish, she gets jealous when she sees him working business contacts, I found her too weird. The hero too is dealing with the fact that he is not the eldest son & that his father had another son to whom he left the company & that his mother is a suspect in his father's murder & the heroine is the reason she is behind bars.

I didn't feel like either the H/h had much personality and the two week romance suddenly turned serious. The heroine took a serious chance being involved with her boss since she was all about security, one moment she is jealous, second-guessing herself the next she is all over him, I dunno I felt the book was incomplete.

I didn't like the romance at all.