Saly

salythereader

Sail Away - Rating 3.5

I found the way this book was written quite breezy actually. Though there was nothing remarkable about the story it still engaged me for the time I read it.

Story is something like this, the hero is trying to get some investors on board but can't because of what happened last year, the company he worked for and gave loyalty to accused him of embezzling and even though he was proved innocent that thing hangs over him and now he wants to vindicate himself and find the real culprit.

The heroine is the daughter of the man who fired the hero Adam and now for the first time she wants to go out on her own, by quitting her position in her father's company. It basically began when she found her fiancee was cheating and realized that she had given in to what her father wanted, a man who worked for her father and was considered suitable. At a party she finds Adam gate-crashing and then thinks to herself that he is innocent.

Somehow things happen, Adam is thrown out, the heroine angry at her father and her ex's attempts to manage her goes out on her boat where Adam is the stowaway.

They go to a place for the night, Adam thinks that will get him a meeting with her father, they become lovers and then in the morning when the heroine learns of his plans is angry at being used and just walks off.

The hero after many attempts contacts her and tells her that he will help her make the break from her father and that he needs her to prove his innocence.

I liked the heroine, how she slowly made herself though I wish she had reported her ex to her father, the culprits were pretty obvious to me, still I liked it.