Saly

salythereader

Here Comes Trouble (Harlequin Romance) - Debbie Macomber I really enjoyed this book, it was so fun and sweet really. The heroine comes from a wealthy family and her dad got her a job in a newspaper and she's really trying hard to prove herself and she's also been bantering with another rival columnist Nolan, someone she admires a lot but he seems to dislike her and considers her naive.

They meet face to face and somehow end up having dinner together and a long conversation, the next day the heroine is mad because he published a column about her, but as the hero explains it is a positive one about how he admires her but the heroine wants to prove that she can do something on her own, so she gives her notice at her job and decides to live with what she earns and not her trust fund and the poor hero Nolan feels responsible and tries to talk her out of it.

They end up being neighbours though the hero tries really hard to stay away from her since whenever they are together he ends up kissing her or wanting to strangle her. They are complete opposites and I loved that.

The heroine works as a maid first and then as a waitress confounding the hero totally. She sees a side of him beyond the gruffness and falls for him and knows it is the same for him even if he denies it and tries to send her away.

The thing I enjoyed the most was the prologue when we see them with their kids and how they tell the story of how they met and fell in love.