Saly

salythereader

Who's the Boss? - Jill Shalvis What an adorable and charming book. The heroine is such a sweetie, who is shocked to find herself broke after a lifetime of never worrying about money.
Her father is dead and she is hurting because though she was never close to him, she loved him and he seems to have left something to everybody but not her, to her he has left a job.

The hero is computer programmer who lives his job and his happy that his mentor, the heroine's father left him the company and shocked to find the heroine on his door-step claiming to want the job. She looks like trouble to him, all her curves but he made a promise and intends to keep it even when he tries to talk her into leaving.

He slowly finds his life changed, his employees adore her and she seems to bring chaos, the cleaning, the coffee-pot catching fire and later on he comes to see how good she is and how hard she works.

The hero himself came from nothing and was rescued by her father, so he finds himself angry on her behalf and then there is this big pull between them which the poor hero can't understand.

Honestly, I loved every moment of the book, this poor guy didn't stand a chance against the wonderful heroine.