Saly

salythereader

Strange Bedpersons (MIRA) - Jennifer Crusie It took a lot of time for the difference between these to be solved because they were too opposite characters, with the heroine having grown up in a commune and wanting to save people and do good deeds, while the hero was crazy about his career, wanting partnership in his law firm.

He and the heroine met a year ago and became friends because the heroine liked the other Nick, the one who was fun and didn't drone about his career, but about six weeks ago the heroine was pissed at him and started avoiding his calls when he refused to spontaneously make love to her in a public place.

He comes to her needing help and missing her though of course he tries to tell himself he doesn't. It was fun seeing them figure out stuff and how some things were more important than the rest and how what you thought was right at the age of 8 may change. I also enjoyed the secondary romance.