Saly

salythereader

Marriage: For Business or Pleasure? (Harlequin Presents, #2898) - Nicola Marsh I really enjoyed this, it had such a modern feel.
The hero and heroine meet after ten years, they had been friends and lovers years before, she from a rich family, he the rebellious bad boy. She wanted to get away and asked him to come with her but she didn't, the reason both of them were too young and weren't perfectly honest about how things were at home, Britta had a bad family life while Nick was insecure about his social standing and then there was Britta's father.

The only reason she returns is for a business deal and she needs Nick's help but Nick has changed and become business-minded and Britta can help him make people take him seriously, so a marriage of convenience happens but they still have some strong feelings despite trying to delude themselves that they are not and the truths come out gradually.

I enjoyed the the way the book was written and I really liked the relationship.